Pages

October 5, 2011

I wanna start blogging again :D

It's 5 a.m. and I'm still blogging. I have been sleeping this late for the past few days, which is totally NOT good. I've quit blogging since many years ago (not that I was ever a passionate blogger though), but recently I made a couple of new friends, Cicilia and Shinta, and reading their blogs made me want to start blogging again :) Especially considering that I'm quite a forgetful person, blogging can help me keep track of how I spend my days. Hopefully, it will also improve my essay-writing skills. Lol.

Today, I woke up at 2 p.m. (again, lol) and went to the city to have dinner at Koreajung with Cicilia and Shinta. Then they took me to their hostel, and we spent a good 4 hours chatting, which was really fun! :D As we were talking, somehow we got to the topic of more serious and personal matters. Talking to them made me more sure of taking this 'action' I've been thinking of taking since weeks ago. Cicilia agreed with me about it; she said that I should take a big step, a big action, to get myself where I should be. Well, I'm planning to do it this Sunday, just before uni starts again. Hopefully I have the courage do it, wish me luck :)

No comments: