Pages

October 9, 2011

(:

Found this on my friend's Tumblr. Very 'galau', isn't it? Lol. 

Today's sermon at church was as if it's directed to me. I was astonished at how spot on it was. I think this is God's answer to my question. All this time, although I sorta knew it to be the answer, I chose to pretend not to. But now, I definitely know what to do, and it's about time :)

Oh by the way, I have lots of pictures to share, lots of things to blog. I've been itching to blog about them, but today's the last day of my 2-week mid-semester break (I had lots of fun during this mid-sem break, and am still not ready for uni tomorrow actually :( ), and I got a big assignment due on Thursday (which I haven't even looked at :S). But I'll definitely do it after I'm done with my assignment, so please come back visit my blog again ;)

Edit: After writing this post, I checked my study planner before I went to bed, and found out that my assignment was due on MONDAY, which was the day after I wrote the post! I freaked out like hell, but fortunately, I managed to get it done and handed it in on Tuesday. Pheww..

No comments: