Pages

October 6, 2011

Hyun Bin ♥
















I just finished watching Secret Garden 2 days ago, and today I just finished watching the special episode. I gotta say this drama is the best K-drama I’ve watched so far (or it’s a tie with Endless Love). Every single minute I spent watching it was really worth it. As Se7en said it, it’s not just something to kill your time with, it gives me joy and taught me a lot of lessons.

Anyway, it’s not what this post is about. This post is about (as indicated in the title) the very talented and handsome Hyun Bin. I am completely head over heels for this guy.
He’s really a great actor. When he acted as Gil Ra Im when they switched bodies, he made it so believable. Also, when he got stuck in the elevator, his acting was so amazingly real.

I’ve been a fan of him since watching My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and A Millionaire’s First Love (actually I can’t remember which one I watched first lol). I’ve been a fan and have been liking him since then, but it was Secret Garden that made me completely fall for him. I used to think that he was really lucky to get to date Song Hye Kyo. But now, I think Song Hye Kyo was the one who’s lucky lol.

I never thought of him as really THAT goodlooking, and I still don’t think so. Well, I mean, he IS very goodlooking, of course. But there are tons of other Asian celebs who look much better than him; Daniel Henney and Dennis Oh to name a few. But I think he’s just got so much personality that sets him apart from others. His cheekiness is probably one of the qualities that make him very charming and attractive. Okay, I’m gonna stop now before I ramble too much. Bottomline, I LOVE Hyunbin!


No comments: