Pages

April 18, 2013

OUTFIT-OF-THE-DAY: A POP OF PURPLE


Lately, I've been really into colorful jeans. Just about a couple months ago, my jeans were all shades of blue and black (some with patterns). I just looked and counted how many pairs of colorful jeans I have now, and surprisingly I now have seven. But looks like my colorful jeans collection will grow even more since winter is coming soon.

I don't really like wearing dark colors, especially in winter where everyone does. And since I'll be wearing jeans a lot in winter, I thought it'd be great if I can wear colorful ones so it won't look too bland and boring. These jeans are from Cotton On. I'm very picky with jeans, as most of the jeans that I've tried at different shops never really fit me perfectly well (if you know me well, you know that when it comes to clothing, I'm all about the 'fit'). But Cotton On jeans surprisingly fit me very well, and I think it compliments my shape. I'm definitely gonna buy more jeans from Cotton On :D

I paired the jeans with a white chiffon top with shoulder cut-outs (which you can't see it in this photo) and this sparkly, studded pink blazer I got from Forever New. I wore this outfit to dinner with a friend and it was my first time wearing these purple jeans and the blazer. I fell in love with the blazer as soon as I saw it in the Forever New shop <3 It's just perfectly my kind of style. I think I'll be using it a lot, as it goes well with a lot of my clothes. I can imagine myself wearing it a lot this winter too.


,

Michelle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow seven?! i only had four haha. i know some color of your jeans. they're all rare and nice ;)