Pages

April 16, 2013

MAKE-UP PRODUCT REVIEWS COMING SOON!

Hi guys,

It's been a while since my last post. (I know I keep on saying this, sorry! :()

I'm currently doing a subject called "Management of Brands". So, basically the whole course is about building your own personal brand. You know like how famous people such as Barrack Obama, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian all have a strong brand image in the public regardless of whether it's good or bad. So, basically I'd have to do the same.

We have to build this personal brand using at least three media platforms. I decided on Blogspot, Instagram, and Twitter as my main platforms. I initially wanted to use YouTube as my main platform, as I feel more comfortable speaking than writing. But then I realized that I don't have a camera (I lost mine again last year), and the camera on my iMac isn't good enough for product reviews.

We also have to have a central theme, and since I have a lot of interests in make-up, fashion, and just anything beauty-related, I decided a "beauty enthusiast" as my central theme.  Therefore, I'll be posting make-up and fashion-related topics, such as make-up reviews, outfit-of-the-day pictures, favorites list, make-up/fashion inspirations, etc.

Beauty gurus such as Jen Frmheadtotoe and Holly Ann-Aeree have inspired me so much. I've always wanted to start making beauty-related videos and blogposts, but I somehow always managed to find excuses to not do it. So I think this is a very good opportunity for me to stop making excuses, and start doing it. I was actually really excited when I read the course description, and have been thinking a lot about it.

So I hope you guys will like it, and i hope my reviews will be useful and informative for those who ar considering to buy the products. I'm aiming to have a new blog post every few days, so please come back again in a couple days or so! :)

(Oh BTW, if there's any make-up product you'd like me to review, please leave a comment down below, and I will review it if I have it :))

,
Michelle

P.S: Comments are highly appreciated :D

No comments: